A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, the Capgemini Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. A multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries, the Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion. People matter, results count. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com
Let’s talk about the team:
The role sits in Cloud Infrastructure Services (CIS) Global Business Line ‘s Cloud & Edge Australia Organization, which is tasked with client advisory services, cloud project engagements and cloud service delivery.
Let’s talk about the role and responsibilities:
- Assessing and resolving incidents in line with SLA
- Conducting proactive environment checks and acting on findings
- Identifying areas for process improvement and efficiency
- Leading project technical engagements in line with Mail and Collaboration team objectives
- Provide SME level technical support and guidance to project and BAU teams across the environment.
Let’s talk about your qualifications and experience:
- Expert level knowledge of large scale enterprise messaging systems and ancillary products, and will bring operational experience and best practice to the Mail and Collaboration team
- Have expert knowledge of Exchange, Enterprise Vault, Office 365, Lotus Notes, Quest Migration Manager.
- Significant knowledge and experience operating and troubleshooting Exchange 2010, Exchange Hybrid, Office 365 messaging across 35,000 users in a multi-site deployment. Exchange Migration experience.
- Significant knowledge and experience operating and troubleshooting Microsoft Lync 2010.
- Significant knowledge and experience operating and troubleshooting Enterprise Vault across multiple installations. Consolidation and migration experience across versions of EV.
- Capable in dealings with vendors and clients at both a technology and relationship level.
- Any experience around DKIM implementation, bulk SMTP delivery, Forefront TMG, end user client support will be highly regarded.
What happens next and what can we offer you?
Interested? Passionate people are Capgemini’s Ace of spades. We believe that every one of us is an architect of positive futures. We invite you to join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you’ll find the rewards are more than just financial. Not only will you work alongside inspiring colleagues with a world of experience, but you’ll also have access to great benefits including, salary continuance insurance, paid parental leave, education assistance, salary packaging, the ability to purchase additional leave; as well as discounts on entertainment, financial and wellbeing services, travel and shopping. Talk to us about working part-time or full time.
Ranked among Ethisphere’s 2019 Most Ethical Companies in the World (for the 7th year running!), our seven values are at the heart of everything we do – Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty. As Social Innovators, we are committed to making a positive impact on the planet and our communities. Capgemini is a proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants must be legally entitled to work in the country the role is based out of, unless otherwise stated within the job advertisement. Proof of work entitlements and visa status will be required prior to and/or at time of offer. Successful applicants will be required to complete a security and reference checks prior to commencement of employment.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.