Our Customer Experience Technologies (CXT) team partner with businesses to help them adapt and respond effectively to the challenges of a constantly changing world, this is done by delivering thought leading transformational solutions and is evident in Capgemini’s recent win in Transformation at the ‘ISG Paragon Awards 2019′. We’re a Salesforce global strategic partner, a leader in the Gartner magic quadrant for CRM and have received numerous Salesforce Innovation Awards.
Within our Salesforce team we are continually driving customer value, by leveraging the power of the World’s #1 Digital Platform. Our focus areas are:
- Multi Cloud – transforming customer interactions through the power of the entire Salesforce Platform, including Sales, Service, Marketing and Community Clouds.
- Enterprise Integration and Deployment – enabling large scale digital transformation on the Salesforce Platform at Tier 1 Enterprise clients through integration with back-office systems via MuleSoft.
- Digital Agility – delivering agile and timely enhancements and additional capabilities on
This is a newly created role for an Engagement Manager in our CXT capability, you will be responsible for the successful delivery of multiple Salesforce projects with Tier 1 clients, driving business growth, ensuring deliverables are of the highest quality to promote internal stakeholder satisfaction. The role will involve:
- Demonstrating a deep understanding of the Salesforce products, solutions & ecosystem in order to articulate their value proposition to the market. Likewise, you will attain and maintain a deep understanding of client’s business environment and needs, seen by the client as an “advisor”.
- Applying thought leadership in uncovering high priority opportunities and / or challenges confronting clients and creating innovative digitally led solutions to meet their needs, while providing compelling business and financial rationale for engaging Capgemini.
- Being responsible for the engagement across technical, functional and business teams, e.g. HR, Payrolling, Reporting and Finance, to ensure an integrated solution design and managing capability, and resource development both onshore & offshore by leading and mentoring multi-disciplinary project teams.
- Being involved in the successful delivery management of multiple Salesforce projects.
- Collaborating with vendors, partners and our own delivery/sales organisation to assess client needs and define ‘best in class’ solutions.
Most importantly about you:
- The ability to articulate a value-based proposition of Salesforce products and be comfortable leading the development of solutions on Salesforce Platforms, taking responsibility for end to end delivery.
- Experience in managing a complex Salesforce landscape/environment that supports core business functions in accordance with industry best practices.
- Understanding of Salesforce’s product strategy and roadmap, enabling tools and complementary technologies, coupled with proven experience using a variety of Salesforce Platforms (Sales, Service, Community, Marketing).
- Extensive experience in Consulting environments.
- Program and project delivery management experience.
- Strong commercial, financial and contractual management experience.
- Experience of line managing a large team, including onshore and blended with offshore.
- You are comfortable producing key project management deliverables such as project charters, project plans, resource plans, risk mitigation plans, change management plans, etc.
- Be able to advise on downstream program activities such as training and testing.
- Business Devel