The Digital Strategy & Transformation (DST) practice is the advisory management consulting team within Capgemini. Our aim being to:
- Help clients design, deliver and adopt digital technologies to improve their competitiveness
- Bridge the gap between business and technology, creating transformation roadmaps and improving clients’ capabilities
- Design the future by understanding customers current and future needs and creating a vision with senior stakeholders
- Guide clients through complex change, helping them to balance business change with technology change in a way that delivers clear benefits.
The key objective of the Capgemini’s Digital Customer Experience (DCX) practice is to work in a unique, pioneering and collaborative way with our clients across their Sales, Service and Marketing functions. Our vision is to be recognised as the market leader in optimising the value of every customer interaction to deliver the right customer experience for our clients.
As a Senior Manager/Director you will be responsible for supporting the growth of the DCX practice in Australia, managing the quality delivery of DCX engagements, leading and developing the capability of the people in the DCX discipline and developing new and innovative solutions for DCX business solutions. Your role will involve:
- Developing and consolidating strong client relationships, leveraging proven industry content and delivery capability.
- Driving strategy, consulting & technology offerings to new and existing clients, ensuring offerings are relevant and timely.
- To act as an authority and thought leader, on the subject of DCX & to ensure the effective development and growth of Capgemini’s DCX capabilities.
- Selling/delivering projects in the following areas;
- Customer experience transformation & journey mapping.
- Customer/Channel strategy development and deployment.
- Customer proposition development
- Customer analytics and Customer loyalty.
- Data strategy and management for marketing, sales & service.
- Digital Marketing and working with Marketing Agencies.
- Campaign management.
- Extensive experience at senior strategic levels within the digital & customer experience domain, coupled with proven experience delivering and leading major consultancy assignments – an existing core consulting toolkit is essential.
- The ability to generate new business opportunities (Knowledge of more than one Industry Sector highly desirable).
- Excellent core consulting skills including facilitation, project management, written and verbal communication and influencing skills
- Line management experience of leading and managing medium to large teams of people
- Highly commercial individual, commanding a presence with senior executives both internally and externally with ambition to exceed targets and expectations.
- Gravitas to interact as a peer at Board level in client companies and comfortable working at senior level within complex organisations – able to build empathy, credibility and trust with key customers.
- Successful track record in delivering business objectives within large corporate environments where there is rapid change and strong sales ability and closing skills at executive and board levels.
- Demonstrated ability to connect technology and consulting opportunity to create client business transformation.
- Experience with building multifunctional relationships across the client’s org structure.
- Intellectually strong with a high degree of commercial acumen and able to develop storyboards for self and others to ensure that a compelling story