A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company with 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. In 2018 the Group achieved €12.8 billion in revenue. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com
Let’s talk about the team:
Our Agile & DevOps Service Line is seeking enthusiastic individual to join and provide expertise to our clients. During our commitment, we implement world class end-to-end DevOps tool chains for different customers in multiple sectors. The team also experienced in containers (Docker, K8S, Swarm, EKS…) is always keen to deploy microservices architectures.
One of our mottos: “If you did something twice, it is worth to automate it”.
We allocate enough time to develop new skills using our global training materials, get Industry certifications, assess new technologies and then provide feedback to the whole team. This gives us the required expertise that our clients expect from us. We also encourage people to document the work achieved in their previous projects, provide feedback on the challenges they faced and present it to the team. We believe it makes everyone grow.
Let’s talk about the role and responsibilities:
- Responsible for the impmentation, support and automation of DevOps tools
- Working on the continuous integration and delivery automation for applications and test data
- Coordinating with key stakeholders to provide technical hands-on support and management of automation tools on public clouds.
Let’s talk about your qualifications and experience:
- 8 years’ experience in devops tools implementation, support and automation
- Tools Experience: Azure DevOps, Jenkins, Github, Artifactory, CA TDM, JIRA, ServiceNow
- Strong understanding of coordinating, technical hands-on support and management of automation tools on public clouds such as Azure, AWS and GCP
- Strong understanding of cloud and non-cloud based solutions for environments and test data
- Experience automating manual processes using scripts
- Strong knowledge of continuous integration and continuous delivery automation for applications and test data
Good to Have:
- Experience with Linux
- Strong interpersonal & organisational skills
- Good communication skills and flexible to learn based on above Tools needs
- Experience working in an Agile project environment
What happens next and what can we offer you?
Interested? Passionate people are Capgemini’s Ace of spades. We invite you to join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you’ll find the rewards are more than just financial. Not only will you work alongside inspiring colleagues with a world of experience, but you’ll also have access to great benefits including, salary continuance insurance, paid parental leave, education assistance, salary packaging, the ability to purchase additional leave, as well as discounts on entertainment, financial and wellbeing services, travel and shopping. Talk to us about working part-time or fu