A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, the Capgemini Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. A multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries, the Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion. People matter, results count. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com
Let’s talk about the team
Our Insights and Data team helps our clients make better business decisions by transforming an ocean of data into streams of insight. Our clients are among Australia’s top performing companies and they choose to partner with Capgemini for a very good reason – our exceptional people. Due to continued growth within Capgemini’s Insights & Data practice we intend to recruit a number of DevOps Engineers with extensive experience in Big data and analytics projects with relevant consulting and communication skills. If you are already working in a consultancy role, or have excellent client-facing skills gained within large organizations, we would like to discuss our consultant opportunities with you.
Let’s talk about your qualifications and experience:
To be considered for this role, you must have the following experience:
- Strong knowledge of cloud native design patterns, processes and best practices
- Sound DevOps architecture knowledge related to Continuous Integration/Delivery solutions & Platform Automation
- Must have implemented DevOps practices/tools in areas such as continuous integration, environment automation, release automation, virtualisation, infra as a code, metrics tracking
- Extensive experience using Ansible/Terraform as configuration management tool.
- Ability to write Terraform/Ansible/Cloudformation scripts to build complete Infrastructure services for large complex applications.
- Experience with building automated test pipelines and use Splunk/Cloudwatch/Cloudtrail for alerts and notifications
- Developer background, experience with one of the following languages: Java, Spring, Ruby, Scala, Python, J2EE
- Build and deploy on platforms such as Buildkite, Jenkins, Travis CI, Bamboo, GitLab, TeamCity, Artifactory, Nexus etc.
- Experience working with or implementing of monitoring and logging solutions like ELK, Prometheus, Splunk, AppDynamics, Sumo Logic, New Relic etc
- Having previously worked in cloud environment (ideally AWS and GCP)
- Experience with branching models in Git.
- Preferably AWS Certified professional
What happens next and what can we offer you?
Interested? Passionate people are Capgemini’s Ace of spades. We believe that every one of us is an architect of positive futures. We invite you to join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you’ll find the rewards are more than just financial. Not only will you work alongside inspiring colleagues with a world of experience, but you’ll also have access to great benefits including, salary continuance insurance, paid parental leave, education assistance, salary packaging, the ability to purchase additional leave; as well as discounts on entertainment, financial and wellbeing services, travel and shopping. Talk to us about working part-time or full time.
Ranked among Ethisphere’s 2019 Most Ethical Companies in the World (for the 7th year running!), our seven values are at the heart of everything we do – Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty. As Social Innovators, we are committed to making a positive impact on the planet and our communities. Capgemini is a proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants must be legally entitled to work in the country the role is based out of, unless otherwise stated within the job advertisement. Proof of work entitlements and visa status will be required prior to and/or at time of offer. Successful applicants will be required to complete a security and reference checks prior to commencement of employment.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.