The speed of change is throwing traditional business methods into question and disrupting the relevance of entire industries. Capgemini, a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services, is at the forefront of innovation and well placed to address opportunities for our clients in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organisations to realise their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company with over 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2020 combined revenues of EUR 15.8 billion. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Let’s talk about the team:
- Cloud Infrastructure Services (CIS) provides client advisory and delivery services in Hybrid Cloud, Workplace Services, Security, Service Desk and Service Management.
Let’s talk about the role and responsibilities:
- Providing technical on-site, face to face VIP IT support,
- Working on a Tech Bar, within a BAU environment including installation, troubleshooting, problem resolution and maintenance.
- Managing Tech Deck, fault calls, service requests and planned changes, VOIP telephony support, High level AV support, VIP Support, Smart-Hands support and manning the Tech Bar.
- Experience of supporting as many of the following as possible: Windows 7 & 10, MS Office 2010/2013/2016/365, Skype for Business, VOIP, PC/Laptop builds, OS configuration, AD administration, hardware repair.
- Must have extensive VIP & Executives level support experience
- Responding to customer questions regarding operation and malfunctions.
- Advising customers on preventative maintenance and configuration adjustments to improve product performance and customer satisfaction
- Proven track record of problem ownership & resolutions, as well as working with product authority, external vendor support teams/third parties.
- Must have a broad background in hardware support for both laptops & mobile phones (iOS/Android)
- BAU, face to face IT hardware & software support experience
Let’s talk about your qualifications and experience:
- MDT (Microsoft Deployment Toolkit) 2012/2013
Desktop/Server Deployment Experience and/or SCCM experience
Imaging tools like SYSPREP
Experience on unattended installations – Zero touch or Lite touch images
Experience of the development of standard O/S builds for Desktop or Server
Troubleshooting Knowledge of Desktop OSs – Windows 7/8/10
Hardware Familiarity (Desktop, Server)
Scripting (VB, WMI, Command Line)
Should have the ability to use own initiative and tenacity to achieve deadlines and resolve issues as per agreed SLAs
Analytical and methodical approach to problem solving
Effective communication skills in both verbal and written English
Good organizational, interpersonal and documentation skills
Very Client focused with regards to service delivery
Self-driven and able to work by yourself or within a team
Good troubleshooting skills (the ability to think logically through a problem)
MCSE/MCP Certification in Windows
An understanding of Software Deployment and Remote Support Tools
Experience in Active Directory, Group Policy
An understanding of Remedy / EARS / ServiceNOW or any such tool
VIP support expereince
Can be based in Melbourne, Sydney or Brisbane
Let’s talk about what’s in it for you!
Passionate people are Capgemini’s Ace of Spades – join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you’ll find the rewards are more than just financial. You will work alongside some very smart and inspiring people on exciting projects and you will also enjoy incredible benefits. We offer flexible work practices and 40 hours of self-development every year with a huge selection of learning opportunities to choose from.
As “Architects of Positive Futures”, Capgemini actively supports the community in 3 ways:
Diversity and Inclusion - we believe diversity of thought fuels excellence and innovation, which is why we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified candidates regardless of their gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, ability, intersex status or age. To support our commitment to diversity and inclusion, we celebrate or recognise special events and days of significance that are important to our employees such as Diwali, Bastille Day, Pride, IDAHOBIT, IWD and International day of people with Disabilities. Our Employee Resource Groups Women@Capgemini, OutFront, Indigeneous, Parents and Careers and Sustainability Community of Practice support the grassroots passion of employees to drive our diversity agenda and effect change.
Digital inclusion - at Capgemini we are using our skills to drive social impact initiatives focusing on helping society address the impact of the digital and automation revolution. We also provide employees with opportunities to give back to the community through charity projects and volunteer days.
Environmental Sustainability - Capgemini joined the CDP’s (Carbon Disclosure Project) prestigious “A list” for its commitment to the Net-Zero economy. As well as focusing on helping our clients transform towards more sustainable business models, Capgemini recently announced its commitment to becoming a netzero busines by 2030.
Recognised by Ethisphere as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies for the last 9 years in a row, ethics and values are at the heart of Capgemini’s corporate culture and business. Embedded in our DNA, our seven values – Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty – have remained the same since company inception in 1967. To see how we bring these values to life, visit www.capgemini.com/au-en/careers/ and listen to some of our employee’s stories.
Come join us, bring your whole self to work, create new possibilities for you, your customers and your community and help us to be Architects of Positive Futures.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.