About the Team
Our Client embarked on a digital transformation journey few years ago and the team is enabling the client upgrade , enhance the technology to provide its customer greater convenience.
About the Role
We are looking for exceptional application deployment expert who is energetic, proactive and self-driven. Role requires the resource to travel, as and when required, and interact with the multiple stakeholders at various point of times to chart out the strategy/plan for the product deployment.
What you’ll do
You will work closely with the product team to plan, test & implement the new functionalities as part of enhancements & will work with deployment team to execute the deployments in multiple markets.
Will also be expected to co-ordinate with the support team to analyse and resolve configuration issues for the deployed market as and when required.
Desired Skills and Experience
You will have the following profile:
- Project Lead experience to oversee deployment projects
- End to end delivery management
- Analyse the client requirement & sharing observations and plan for application deployment
- Testing & Implementing new functionalities for markets
- Liaising with COE and product teams to configure market specific requirements
- Issuing alerts to Product Development team and raising request for necessary upgrades.
- Reviewing CRs with the market to complete requirement gathering for further processing
- Strong communication & coordination skills to work in a multi-vendor environment
- 6-8 years of work experience
What we can offer you?
Working at Capgemini you’ll find the rewards are more than just financial. Not only will you work alongside inspiring colleagues with a world of experience but you will also have access to great benefits including, salary continuance insurance, paid parental leave, education assistance, salary packaging, the ability to purchase additional leave, as well as, discounts on entertainment, financial and wellbeing services, travel and shopping.
Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology, outsourcing services and local professional services. Present in over 40 countries with more than 180,000 people, the Capgemini Group helps its clients transform in order to improve their performance and competitive positioning.
Ranked among Ethisphere’s 2015 Most Ethical Companies in the Word. Our seven values are at the heart of everything we do – Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty.
If you believe you have “La Niaque” to go the extra mile, then apply by submitting your resume and cover letter.
Want to know more? To learn more about Capgemini and find out about what makes our people unique, log onto www.capgemini.com.au
Proof of work entitlements and visa status will be required prior or at offer time. Successful applicants will be required to complete a Criminal Record and Reference checks prior to commencement of employment.