About Our Team
Our Insights and Data team helps our clients make better business decisions by transforming an ocean of data into streams of insight. Our clients are among Australia’s top performing companies and they choose to partner with Capgemini for a very good reason – our exceptional people
About The Role
The is a subject matter expert in their field of excellence. The role of the Data Quality Analyst involves leading the project, ensuring high quality and timely delivery and providing quality assurance. This role is expected to influence team members and act as a knowledge source. Key responsibilities of this role includes:
- Solution design and architecting.
- Strong customer/client focus, with the ability to manage expectations appropriately, to provide a superior customer/client experience
- Guide the team across all steps in the Data Quality assessment process i.e. Data Standardisation, Cleanse, transform and parsing data using DQ transformations such as the Case Converter, Merge, Labeler, Standardiser, Parser.
- Design, develop and implement solutions to address customer’s organisational problems
- Provide high quality service delivery on engagements
- Actively manage client relationships
- Identifying and satisfy resource needs
- Seen by client as an “adviser” who can contribute to a broad range of strategic, operational and budget decisions central to the client’s strategy and priorities
- Provides high quality outcome on deliverables.
- Minimum of 6-10 years’ experience working on Informatica Data Quality (Informatica specialist in Data Quality certification desirable but not mandatory)
- Must have clear understanding of Data Quality, Data Governance, Data Lakes and Master Data Management concepts.
- Understanding of software life cycle processes, experience of working in a large-scale program in Australia.
- Informatica Data Quality and Informatica Master Data Management version 9.x, 10.x
- Data Modelling, Advanced PL/SQL, Java SDK
- Personal attributes: Problem solving skills, Team Spirit, Accountability and Responsibility
- Other beneficial skills: Strong development and design background and people management.
What we can offer you?
Working at Capgemini you’ll find the rewards are more than just financial. Not only will you work alongside inspiring colleagues with a world of experience but you will also have access to great benefits including, salary continuance insurance, paid parental leave, education assistance, salary packaging, the ability to purchase additional leave, as well as, discounts on entertainment, financial and wellbeing services, travel and shopping
Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology, outsourcing services and local professional services. Present in over 40 countries with more than 180,000 people, the Capgemini Group helps its clients transform in order to improve their performance and competitive positioning.
Ranked among Ethisphere’s 2018 Most Ethical Companies in the Word. Our seven values are at the heart of everything we do – Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty.
If you believe you have “La Niaque” to go the extra mile, then apply by submitting your resume.
Want to know more? To learn more about Capgemini and find out about what makes our people unique, log ontowww.capgemini.com.au