A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, the Capgemini Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. A multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries, the Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion. People matter, results count. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com
Let’s talk about the team:
Our Cyber Security business helps companies adapt and respond effectively to the challenges of a constantly changing world. Our clients are among Australia’s top performing companies and they choose to partner with us for. a very good reason – our exceptional people. We believe in your capability to drive prosperity and competitiveness for. our clients through collaboration and innovation.
Let’s talk about the role and responsibilities:
The Cyber Security Pre-Sales Manager will be responsible for. driving sales growth for. Cyber Security services and solutions across a range of industry subsectors within Australia and New Zealand. This role will promote Capgemini in the market and will build relationships with clients and IT Services eco-system partners promoting the Capgemini brand and Capgemini Cyber Security. The role combines both Account Management and New Business Sales.
- Drive sales and growth with existing clients and target prospective clients.
- Supporting Capgemini account managers across a range of industry subsectors (e.g. Government and Commercial) in cyber security.
- Strong knowledge of ANZ market.
- Promoting the Capgemini Cyber Security brand.
- Lead presentations to clients and prospective clients.
- Drive on time completion of proposals, RFI and RFQ’s
- Build relationships with clients and IT Services Eco-system partners.
- Comply with legislation and Company policies, processes and instructions, including those relating to non-discrimination, environment, safety, duty of care, and the quality management system.
- Display behaviours that reflect the Company values of fun, honesty, team spirit, boldness, trust, freedom and modesty.
Let’s talk about your qualifications and experience:
- Security Management including Security Assurance/Governance and Operations.
- Capgemini Cyber security services and solutions including Security Strategy, roadmap and plans, Risk Management, CSIRP exercises, Maturity Assessments, Managed SOC services, SOC uplift and transformation, Red Team and Penetration Testing, Vulnerability Assessment, Threat Intelligence and Threat Hunting.
- Experience in assessing and applying security standards and industry regulation such as; APRA, PCI-DSS, ISO 27001, and NIST CSF.
- Operational Technology (OT) Security.
- Strong Pre-Sales and Sales experience.
- Demand Generation.
- Strong briefing and client managing skills.
- Strong people management skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Knowledge and experience in Information Security and Internet Security.
- ISO/IEC27002:2013 & ISO/IEC27001:2013 Standards and Processes.
- Be able to create and drive their own pipeline.
- Business Development.
- Knowledge of Infrastructure Services business, organisation and personalities.
- Information Security Architecture and Design.
- Develop the business, new revenue streams and directing proposition development
- Desirable Qualifications: GSEC, CCNA, CISSP.
What happens next and what can we offer you?
Interested? Passionate people are Capgemini’s Ace of spades. We believe that every one of us is an architect of positive futures. We invite you to join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you’ll find the rewards are more than just financial. Not only will you work alongside inspiring colleagues with a world of experience, but you’ll also have access to great benefits including, salary continuance insurance, paid parental leave, education assistance, salary packaging, the ability to purchase additional leave; as well as discounts on entertainment, financial and wellbeing services, travel and shopping. Talk to us about working part-time or. full time.
Ranked among Ethisphere’s 2019 Most Ethical Companies in the World (for. the 7th year running!), our seven values are at the heart of everything we do – Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty. As Social Innovators, we are committed to making a positive impact on the planet and our communities. Capgemini is a proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants must be legally entitled to work in the country the role is based out of, unless otherwise stated within the job advertisement. Proof of work entitlements and visa status will be required prior. to and/or. at time of offer. Successful applicants will be required to complete a security and reference checks prior. to commencement of employment.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or. other third parties will not be considered.