A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, the Capgemini Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion. People matter, results count. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com
About the team:
The Cybersecurity team is a leader in cybersecurity, core security (architecture, strategy, vulnerability management, and compliance), identity management, security implementation and remediation. Our team leverage industry, technical, regulatory and crisis management knowledge and have access to numerous other capabilities that enables us to deliver solutions that are tailored to our clients’ needs and challenges.
About the role:
- Performing compliance-based activities around ISO 27001, and other security controls including PCI DSS
- Maintain and develop our established ISO 27001 accreditation
- Schedule and perform Internal Audit program across the organisation and participate in annual audits carried out by BSI.
- Performing Security Reviews and Risk Assessments on Vendors, Client engagements and IT tools and applications
- Assisting the Sales team in pre-sales activities
- Being responsible for your deliverables and KPIs
- Writing and delivering compliance and audit reports, policy and procedures, and
- Maintaining and improving Security related methodology and procedure
What we are looking for in you:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, in information systems or similar field, or equivalent TAFE Diploma
- Broad information security experience across multiple disciplines
- Solid technical background across range of network, system and application architectures
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in consulting, auditing, assessment
Demonstrated experience in at least three of the following:
- Conducting Risk Assessments
- Implementing or auditing ISO 27001 – ISO 27001 Lead Auditor/Implementer
- Demonstrated experience in conducting PCI DSS assessments
- Implementing or assessing against the ISM
- Security Architecture
It is desirable that you have at least one of ISO 27001 Lead Auditor/Implementer, CISSP, CISM. You’ll also need to possess:
- You must have a passion for information security.
- Drive to continuously learn and further your knowledge in information security.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to review, assess and propose procedure for Client engagements
- An attention to detail
- Ability to work in a multi-team environment to efficiently solve complex and challenging problems
- The willingness to travel and work flexible hours.
What happens next and what can we offer you?
Interested? Passionate people are Capgemini’s Ace of spades. We invite you to join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you’ll find the rewards are more than just financial. Not only will you work alongside inspiring colleagues with a world of experience, but you’ll also have access to great benefits in