About the Team
Part of our Technology Advisory Services, the Cybersecurity team is a leader in cybersecurity, core security (architecture, strategy, vulnerability management, and compliance), identity management, security implementation and remediation. Our team leverage industry, technical, regulatory and crisis management knowledge and have access to numerous other capabilities that enables us to deliver solutions that are tailored to our clients’ needs and challenges.
About the Role
- Establish credibility with prospective clients by demonstrating knowledge of various aspects of Cyber Security and identify opportunities for assistance
- Design and implement appropriate controls, technologies and processes to adequately mitigate risks and provide demonstrable value to clients
- Maintain and expand knowledge on the latest security technologies and standards, as well as the threat and vulnerability landscape
- Work with security vendors to understand their solution offerings and advice clients on appropriate technologies
- Develop your expertise in a specialisation and your reputation as a business advisor
- Contribute to practice growth and development
We are looking for Security Experts who are highly skilled technical information security professionals with widely recognised profession skills and certifications in Risk Management and Controls, Privacy, Industry Regulations, Network Security, Information Security, Federal or State Security Privacy Laws and Regulations. Key qualifications include:
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant area of study with a preference for Computer Science or Information Systems
- 3+ years relevant security assessment and implementation experience
- Industry certifications such as CISSP
- Excellent written and oral communication skills including both technical and business writings, documentation and presentation skills
- Consulting experience is preferable, but not mandatory
You must be eligible to obtain an Australian Government Security Clearance or already hold a security clearance.
What we can offer you?
By working at Capgemini you’ll find the rewards are more than just financial. Not only will you work alongside inspiring colleagues with a world of experience but you will also have access to great benefits including, salary continuance insurance, paid parental leave, education assistance, salary packaging, the ability to purchase additional leave, as well as, discounts on entertainment, financial and wellbeing services, travel and shopping.
Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology, outsourcing services and local professional services. Present in over 44 countries with more than 180,000 people, the Capgemini Group helps its clients transform in order to improve their performance and competitive positioning.
Ranked among Ethisphere’s 2015 Most Ethical Companies in the Word. Our seven values are at the heart of everything we do – Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty.
If you believe you have “La Niaque” to go the extra mile, then apply by submitting your resume and cover letter.
Want to know more? To learn more about Capgemini and find out about what makes our people unique, log ontowww.capgemini.com.au
Proof of work entitlements and visa status will be required prior or at offer time. Successful applicants will be required to complete a Criminal Record and Reference checks prior to commencement of employment.Apply now