At Capgemini Group, we are proud of our purpose “Unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future”. Our success is measured through our value creation, and our overall positive impact.
Capgemini Invent is the digital innovation, transformation and consulting global business line of the Capgemini Group, specialising in advising and supporting enterprises in significant transformation, from innovative strategy to execution and with an unstinting focus on value creation.
The focus of your role:
As a Consultant specialising in Cloud Strategy/Advisory you will help clients develop cloud strategies, create migration plans and provide business and technical leadership to support a client’s journey to cloud.
As a Consultant must be knowledgeable and customer-oriented. Communication is everything for a consultant, so we expect you to amaze us with your presentation skills & exceptional technical writing skills. We’re further looking for superior technical expertise and a problem-solving aptitude.
What you’ll do:
- Working with clients and cloud architects to create cloud strategies
- Working on large scale cloud transformations supporting the creating of roadmaps, plans and cases for change.
- Supporting the technical design process coordinating the various stakeholders towards an agreed solution.
- Providing support to program manager and accounts through developing estimates, and dependencies to meet program outcomes.
- Working with Architecture Lead to identify and develop opportunities.
- Working with other Capgemini, Vendor and Account experts at a global and local level
What you’ll bring:
- 2+ years experience working as an IT / Cloud Consultant, ideally in a consulting environment
- Hands on experience working with AWS
- Exposure to GCP
- An analytical, business orientated mindset with problem-solving abilities
- Ability to articulate complex technical matters to non-technical individuals
- A team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience working with senior stakeholders to define IT Strategies
- Knowledge of contemporary IT delivery practices – Agile, DevOps, clouds
- Strong client facing skills including presentation skills, both written and verbal
- Previous experience in financial services sectors
What happens next and what can we offer you?
Passionate people are Capgemini’s Ace of Spades – join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you’ll find the rewards are more than just financial. You will work alongside some very smart and inspiring people on exciting projects and you will also enjoy incredible benefits. We offer flexible work practices and 40 hours of self-development every year with a huge selection of learning opportunities to choose from.
As “Architects of Positive Futures”, Capgemini actively supports the community in 3 ways:
Diversity and Inclusion - we believe diversity of thought fuels excellence and innovation, which is why we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified candidates regardless of their gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, ability, intersex status or age. To support our commitment to diversity and inclusion, we celebrate or recognise special events and days of significance that are important to our employees such as Diwali, Bastille Day, Pride, IDAHOBIT, IWD and International day of people with Disabilities. Our Employee Resource Groups Women@Capgemini, OutFront, Indigeneous, Parents and Careers and Sustainability Community of Practice support the grassroots passion of employees to drive our diversity agenda and effect change.
Digital inclusion - at Capgemini we are using our skills to drive social impact initiatives focusing on helping society address the impact of the digital and automation revolution. We also provide employees with opportunities to give back to the community through charity projects and volunteer days.
Environmental Sustainability - Capgemini joined the CDP’s (Carbon Disclosure Project) prestigious “A list” for its commitment to the Net-Zero economy. As well as focusing on helping our clients transform towards more sustainable business models, Capgemini recently announced its commitment to becoming a netzero busines by 2030.
Recognised by Ethisphere as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies for the last 9 years in a row, ethics and values are at the heart of Capgemini’s corporate culture and business. Embedded in our DNA, our seven values – Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty – have remained the same since company inception in 1967. To see how we bring these values to life, visit www.capgemini.com/au-en/careers/ and listen to some of our employee’s stories.
Come join us, bring your whole self to work, create new possibilities for you, your customers and your community and help us to be Architects of Positive Futures.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.