A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, the Capgemini Group is at the forefront in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. A diverse company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries, the Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion.
Let’s talk about the team:
Our Financial Services division is our most successful business unit in Australia and New Zealand and is expected to continue enjoying significant growth in 2020. We currently have a team of about 50 people (predicted to double) in Wellington, NZ supporting a major client.
Let’s talk about the role and responsibilities:
The Client Partner is a crucial role overseeing and managing the relationship with one of our mostly highly valued clients. With enormous potential to grow the account, you will be responsible for sustaining existing business and growing new business by drawing on Capgemini’s capabilities in solutions, service lines and global thought leadership. The Client Partner will also manage 4/5 Delivery Leaders ensuring a high level of customer service post-sale and to escalate and manage any operational issues. Other responsibilities include:
- Build relationships with key stakeholders understanding the business drivers
- Build stronger brand presence on the account leveraging account-based marketing – organising events, visits to other clients or capability centres, driving innovation and value in every engagement
- Creating, maintaining and executing account strategy (account plan) to drive sales & revenue
- Proactive proposals by spotting opportunities (customer needs) by working closely with capability teams with the ability to qualify opportunities and drive pursuits to closure with internal support teams
- Accountable for pipeline, budgeting, reporting, forecasting – driving profitable growth
- Represent Capgemini at all appropriate client and industry meetings and events as required
Account Sustained Delivery
- Participate in Program Steering Committees throughout service delivery, incl being point for escalation locally
- Work with delivery portfolio leaders to manage client expectations / negotiations
- Share responsibility with respective Service Line leaders for efficiency, effectiveness and quality of delivery
- Attain and maintain a deep understanding of client’s business environment and needs and seen by the client as an “adviser”
- Monitor client satisfaction post sale and ensuring a high level of customer service
Leadership & Development
- Demonstrates strong team leadership capabilities, effectively builds teams and encourages diverse ideas
- Actively mentor and develop staff
- Demonstrate personal responsibility for career management, continual re-skilling, training and development
- Actively tap and contribute to the worldwide sector knowledge network
Let’s talk about your qualifications and experience:
This is a senior account director role and we are looking for a seasoned operator with 15+ years working on proactive deals in Banking or Financial Services, demonstrated success in account development, local industry experience, a strong, resilient leadership style, someone who takes ownership and will be able to develop robust, positive relationships of trust with the client stakeholders.
- Possess an established FS industry and technology network and knowledge
- Possess demonstrated track record of delivery/sales and relationship management activities in the professional services sector to clients (including selling transformational engagements and influencing skills)
- Client & results driven with risk taking ability and proven track record in “closing the deal”
- Previous experience working for large consulting companies is desirable as is working with onshore/offshore models.
- Ability to bring creativity & innovation to problem solving
- People leadership / coaching skills
- Financial/Budget Management
- Industry knowledge/competitor awareness
- Ability to drive change
- High ethical standards and display integrity and fairness in dealing with others
Let’s talk about what’s in it for you!
Passionate people are Capgemini’s Ace of Spades. We invite you to join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you’ll find the rewards are more than just financial. Not only will you work alongside some very smart and inspiring people on exciting projects, but you will also enjoy incredible benefits. We offer flexible work practices and 40 hours of self-development every year with a huge selection of learning opportunities to choose from.
As “Architects of Positive Futures”, Capgemini actively supports the Australian community in 3 ways:
Diversity and Inclusion – we believe diversity of thought fuels excellence and innovation, which is why we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified candidates regardless of their gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, ability, intersex status or age. Once you join Capgemini, we will continue to support you through initiatives such as our Employee Resource Groups, Women@Capgemini and OutFront (our LGBTQ+ group). We celebrate special events and days of significance that are important to our employees such as Diwali, Bastille Day, Pride, IDAHOBIT, and International day of people with Disabilities and work with communities that are important to our workforce.
Digital inclusion – at Capgemini we are using our skills to drive social impact initiatives which focus on helping society address the impact of the digital and automation revolution. In 2020 we have a number of Digital Academies operating globally which provide digital skills to people not in education or employment to help them learn to code. We also provide opportunities to give back to the community through charity projects and volunteer days.
Environmental Sustainability – Capgemini has made CDP’s “A list”, recognition for its climate action in 2019. We are focusing on helping our clients transform towards more sustainable business models and committing to reduce our own carbon emissions (GHG) by 20% per employee by 2020.
Recognised by Ethisphere as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies for the last 7 years in a row, ethics and values are at the heart of Capgemini’s corporate culture and business. Our seven values – Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty – have remained the same since company inception in 1967.
Come join us, bring your whole self to work, create new possibilities for yourself, your customers and your community and help us to be Architects of Positive Futures.