About the Team
Working as part of the broader enabling function alongside finance, IT, Admin and legal, our Human Resources team work together to deliver best in class client/stakeholder centric services.
HR comprises a number of teams including Talent Acquisition, HR Business Partners, HR Shared Services, Talent, Learning & Development and International Assignment Services. HR provides services to the Capgemini business leaders, managers and employees.
About the Role
As a recognized expert in Change/People Transformation, you will be responsible for delivering a significant technology change project to the Capgemini Australia/New Zealand organisation. Key dimensions of the role includes;
- Project delivery of organisation/technology change, including transmission of business projects, and people implications
- You will own and drive the change stream on projects delivering quality change solutions and interventions. You will be part of a highly collaborative team applying Capgemini’s innovative Change Management methodologies leveraging principles such as design thinking, employee experience and behavioural science to delivering change
- Connect the business / project strategy, business process, and technology agenda
The ideal candidate will be a motivated, collaborative, and energetic Change Manager with minimum 5 years of experience in managing the end to end delivery of change and communication activities in transformation projects, preferably within a large program environment. This involves applying your ability to:
- Adopt a structured and organised approach to change delivery, thorough understanding of a recognised organisational change management methodology, ensuring change management activities are synchronised with project delivery
- Manage both the ‘strategic’ change activities to drive the stakeholder relationships with senior business stakeholders, and the ‘tactical’ change activities to understand the end to end change and manage the required change acceptance, business readiness and adoption.
- Ability to manage resistance to address it and push forward with positive results
- Experience management change in the context of the wider transformation project methodologies such as such as waterfall and agile.
- Establish credibility quickly to engage and inspire key stakeholders, as well as strong interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Proactive and forward-looking behaviours to enable effective schedule/resource/risk/issue management.
- Specific experience in delivering a range of change management programs including cultural transformation, organisational design, HR transformation, and technology implementation.
- Specific experience in managing and executing at least 2 large-scale technology lead change engagements.
- Excellent core consulting skills including facilitation, project management, written and verbal communication and influencing skills
- Experience of managing multiple large scale technology transformation consulting programs
- Line management experience of leading and managing medium to large teams of people
- Highly commercial individual, commanding a presence with senior executives both internally and externally with ambition to exceed targets and expectations.
- Successful track record in delivering business objectives within large corporate environments where there is rapid change and strong sales ability and closing skills at executive and board levels.
- Demonstrated ability to connect technology and consulting opportunity to create business transformation
What we can offer you?
Working at Capgemini you’ll find the rewards are more than just financial. Not only will you work alongside inspiring colleagues with