Our Digital Strategy and Transformation (DST) business helps clients achieve the best results through our business insight, global capabilities and business transformation expertise. Within this sits our People Transformation (PT) team who focus on:
- Helping clients deliver and adopt digital technologies to improve their competitiveness
- Holistically driving the people element of the change or transformation journey which can span employee experience, culture, organisational change management and human capital management
- A human centric approach to identify, plan and realise change for both the individual and the organisation as they adapt and respond to the challenges of a constantly changing world
- Guiding clients through complex change, helping them to balance business change with technology change in a way that delivers clear benefits.
About the Role
As a Change Analyst or Manager in our People Transformation (PT) capability team, you will be:
- Leading client change engagements where you will own and drive the change stream on projects delivering quality change solutions and interventions.
- Working on conception, design and implementation of innovative and sustainable strategic and tactical change activities.
- Managing the relationship with business stakeholders to ensure their acceptance of the future state and sponsorship of the change across their teams.
- Working as part of a highly collaborative practice applying Capgemini’s innovative Change Management methodologies leveraging principles such as design thinking, employee experience and behavioural science to delivering change.
- Utilising your experience in delivering a range of change management programs including cultural transformation, organisational design, HR transformation, and technology implementation
You’re a motivated, collaborative, and energetic Change Specialist with experience in managing the end to end delivery of change and communication activities in transformation projects, preferably within a large program environment. This involves applying your ability to:
- Adopt a structured and organised approach to change delivery, thorough understanding of a recognised organisational change management methodology, ensuring change management activities are synchronised with project delivery.
- Manage both the ‘strategic’ change activities to drive the stakeholder relationships with senior business stakeholders, and the ‘tactical’ change activities to understand the end to end change and manage the required change acceptance, business readiness and adoption.
- Manage resistance to address it and push forward with positive results.
- Manage the relationship with our Client’s project team and business stakeholders.
- Experience management change in the context of the wider transformation project methodologies such as such as waterfall and agile.
- Establish credibility quickly to engage and inspire key stakeholders, as well as strong interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Deliver/support large scale digital implementation project – experience in Success Factor modules, or other HR management systems is essential.
What we can offer you?
Working at Capgemini you’ll find the rewards are more than just financial. Not only will you work alongside inspiring colleagues with a world of experience, but you will also have access to great benefits including, salary continuance insurance, paid parental leave, education assistance, salary packaging, the ability to purchase additional leave, as well as, discounts on entertainment, financial and wellbeing services, travel and shopping.