About our team:
Our Architecture Team creates and delivers solutions that fit their user needs, delivering innovation, competitiveness and high levels of user satisfaction. As part of the Capgemini Group, our team works with clients on engagements from Enterprise Architecture through to Technical Architecture to support large transformation programs, assessments, migration to cloud and helping clients leverage existing investments.
About our role:
Providing consultancy and architecture expertise to external clients, you will work across delivery assignments of various size and complexity. Leading some of the best technical teams in the business you will ensuring that we produce end-to-end solutions that are commercially sound, and client focused.
Most importantly about you:
- Manage the design and execution of build out of Azure Foundation:
- Experience writing thorough and well-organised solution documentation that include component models, system interactions, data models, operational, non-functional requirements, as well as the ability to review and edit such documentation
- High level of enterprise platform architecture experience in designing large systems that require complex integration
- Azure Certifications
- Establish the core technology and operational processes to host production and non-production workloads in the cloud
- Deploy key technical cloud management tools, implement operating model to operationalise Azure
- Technical leadership experience, with proven experience designing and delivering solutions
- Ability to communicate and influence a project’s technical and business stakeholders, to adopt the proposed architecture
- Strong skills in building collaborative relationships with stakeholders to understand their business and technology needs
- Capability to see the big picture and apply strong levels of business acumen
What we can offer you?
Working at Capgemini you’ll find the rewards are more than just financial. Not only will you work alongside inspiring colleagues with a world of experience but you will also have access to great benefits including, salary continuance insurance, paid parental leave, education assistance, salary packaging, the ability to purchase additional leave, as well as, discounts on entertainment, financial and wellbeing services, travel and shopping.
Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology, outsourcing services and local professional services. Present in over 40 countries with more than 200,000 people, the Capgemini Group helps its clients transform in order to improve their performance and competitive positioning.
Ranked among Ethisphere’s 2018 Most Ethical Companies in the Word. Our seven values are at the heart of everything we do – Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty.
If you believe you have “La Niaque” to go the extra mile, then apply by submitting your resume and cover letter.
Want to know more? To learn more about Capgemini and find out about what makes our people unique, log onto www.capgemini.com.au
Proof of work entitlements and visa status will be required prior or at offer time. Successful applicants will be required to complete a Criminal Record and Reference checks prior to commencement of employment.