About the Team
We’re a global leader in testing services, with over 18,000 testers who take on projects of unprecedented size and scale. Our ability to shape strategy, deliver cutting edge solutions and outsourced projects to blue chip clients has seen us become a market leader in Testing within Australian and New Zealand.
About the Role
As an automation specialist you be responsible for the design and development of test automation frameworks, systems and processes. Minimum 7 years’ experience in a lead testing role with 4+ years of Automation using Selenium Webdriver API (Other tools experience will be an added advantage) You will be responsible for strategy through to delivery of the Automation agenda, in addition the position is responsible for creating value through increasing the automation coverage using the available tools and vendor services.
Most Importantly about you
- Experience designing, developing and maintaining test automation scripts and stubbing frameworks as a Test Engineer or Automation/Senior Automation Specialist • Experience with test automation tools, (e.g. Selenium/Webdriver, Cucumber, Concordian, Wiremock, JMeter etc.)
- Experience with scrum or other Agile practices.
- Experience with multiple programming languages (e.g. node.js, Ember.js, Java, bash scripts) with a solid understanding of programming concepts • Knowledge of contemporary system architectures (micro-services, node.js applications, relational databases, web services)Experience with Continuous Delivery/Continuous Integration systems (e.g. Jenkins, Circle CI, Cruise Control)
- Experience with QA Review process using source control tools (e.g. GitHub, BitBucket, etc.)
- Promote and demonstrate core agile principles of collaboration, prioritization, team accountability and visibility
- Extensive hand-on experience in Test Automation using Selenium with mandatory Core Java Expertise
- Applying detection tools, reporting dashboards to support client decision-making
- Experience with BDD or Specification by Example
- Containerisation and DevOps knowledge (e.g. AWS Cloud, Docker, Openshift)
- Experience Building Framework from scratch using open source tools.
What we can offer you?
Working at Capgemini you’ll find the rewards are more than just financial. Not only will you work alongside inspiring colleagues with a world of experience but you will also have access to great benefits including, salary continuance insurance, paid parental leave, education assistance, salary packaging, the ability to purchase additional leave, as well as, discounts on entertainment, financial and wellbeing services, travel and shopping. About Capgemini Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology, outsourcing services and local professional services. Present in over 40 countries with more than 180,000 people, the Capgemini Group helps its clients transform in order to improve their performance and competitive positioning. Ranked among Ethisphere’s 2017 Most Ethical Companies in the World.
Our seven values are at the heart of everything we do – Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty. If you believe you have “La Niaque” to go the extra mile, then apply by submitting your resume and cover letter. Want to know more? To learn more about Capgemini and find out about what makes our people unique, log ontowww.capgemini.com.au Proof of work entitlements and visa status will be required prior or at offer time. Successful applicants will be requiredApply now