A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company with 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. In 2018 the Group achieved €12.8 billion in revenue. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com
Let’s talk about the team:
Our Agile & DevOps Service Line is seeking enthusiastic individual to join and provide expertise to our clients. During our commitment, we implement world class end-to-end DevOps tool chains for different customers in multiple sectors. The team also experienced in containers (Docker, K8S, Swarm, EKS…) is always keen to deploy microservices architectures.
One of our mottos: “If you did something twice, it is worth to automate it”.
We allocate enough time to develop new skills using our global training materials, get Industry certifications, assess new technologies and then provide feedback to the whole team. This gives us the required expertise that our clients expect from us. We also encourage people to document the work achieved in their previous projects, provide feedback on the challenges they faced and present it to the team. We believe it makes everyone grow.
Let’s talk about the role and responsibilities:
- Running applications on cloud and containers
- Strong understanding and experience in service mesh using technologies such as Istio
- Infrastructure as code automation using terraform, ansible, Azure ARM templates, AWS cloudformation
Let’s talk about your qualifications and experience:
- Overall 8+ years of experience
- 3 years’ experience with application containarisation automation for applications using dockers, kubernetes, openshift, Azure Kubernetes Services, Google Kubernetes Engine, AWS Containerisation platform
- Experience in infrastructure as code automation using terraform, ansible, Azure ARM templates, AWS cloudformation
- Strong understanding of running applications on cloud and containers
- Strong understanding and experience in service mesh using technologies such as Istio Good Have:
- Experience with Linux
- Strong interpersonal & organisational skills
- Good communication skills and flexible to learn based on above Tools needs
- Experience working in an Agile project environment
What happens next and what can we offer you?
Interested? Passionate people are Capgemini’s Ace of spades. We invite you to join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you’ll find the rewards are more than just financial. Not only will you work alongside inspiring colleagues with a world of experience, but you’ll also have access to great benefits including, salary continuance insurance, paid parental leave, education assistance, salary packaging, the ability to purchase additional leave, as well as discounts on entertainment, financial and wellbeing services, travel and shopping. Talk to us about working part-time or full time. Ranked among Ethisphere’s 2019 Most Ethical Companies in the World (for the 7th year running!), our seven values are at the heart of everythi