At Capgemini Group, we are proud of our purpose “Unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future”. Our success is measured through our value creation, and our overall positive impact.
Capgemini Invent is the digital innovation, transformation and consulting global business line of the Capgemini Group, specialising in advising and supporting enterprises in significant transformation, from innovative strategy to execution and with an unstinting focus on value creation.
The focus of your role:
As an Post Merger Integration Enterprise Architect you will be considered a subject matter expert in enterprise architecture and solutioning and will be comfortable stepping down into the technical details as required to be a respected technology leader within our teams. We are looking to deliver to support clients through mergers and divestments and help leverage the value.
What you’ll do:
- Working across complex landscapes to target state architecture for the remain company or divested.
- Identification sequencing of projects to simplify the transition
- Plan the technical transition of services including sequencing and identification of opportunities to simplify
- Work with the client to refine the target operating model
- Building collaborative relationships with stakeholders to understand their business and technology needs, often acting as an evangelist, mediator or thought leader.
- Being responsible for providing leadership, designing solutions, ensure quality outcomes and overseeing the development and execution of projects across a client’s portfolio.
- Leading the technical design process coordinating the various stakeholders towards an agreed solution.
- Providing support to program manager and accounts through developing estimates, and dependencies to meet program outcomes.
- Owning relationships with senior stakeholders, including CIO, CTO, COO, CISO, Digital Head (CDO).
- Working with Account Executives to identify and develop opportunities.
- Working with other Capgemini, Vendor and Account experts at a global and local level.
What you’ll bring:
- Experience working on Post Merger Integrations
- Strong Enterprise Architecture experience including, busines, data, application and infrastructure domains.
- Understanding of Public and Hybrid Cloud solutions, with experience in integrating public cloud into traditional hosting/delivery models.
- Proven track record at enabling organisations to unlock the value of data through architecture.
- Demonstrated experience of driving Multi-Cloud strategy, IaaS, PaaS and container technologies.
- Experience at producing multi-tier, high-availability infrastructure architectures in an enterprise & cloud environment adhering to DR, Business Continuity and availability best practice.
- Ability to articulate complex technical matters to non-technical individuals, both within the client and Capgemini.
- Capability to see the big picture and apply strong levels of business acumen to creating roadmaps, architectures and selection technology platforms.
- Ability to develop teams as well as provide leadership and management to other architects and technical SMEs.
- Business and technology consulting tool kit including;
- Extensive experience in developing client roadmaps.
- Very strong skills in negotiation, commercial awareness and solution proposition.
- Very strong presentation skills, with excellent English communication capabilities, both written and verbal.
- Exceptional client-facing skills, able to perform, conduct workshops and meetings to develop client solutions.
What’s in it for you!
Passionate people are Capgemini’s Ace of Spades – join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you’ll find the rewards are more than just financial. You will work alongside some very smart and inspiring people on exciting projects and you will also enjoy incredible benefits. We offer flexible work practices and 40 hours of self-development every year with a huge selection of learning opportunities to choose from.
As “Architects of Positive Futures”, Capgemini actively supports the community in 3 ways:
Diversity and Inclusion - we believe diversity of thought fuels excellence and innovation, which is why we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified candidates regardless of their gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, ability, intersex status or age. To support our commitment to diversity and inclusion, we celebrate or recognise special events and days of significance that are important to our employees such as Diwali, Bastille Day, Pride, IDAHOBIT, IWD and International day of people with Disabilities. Our Employee Resource Groups Women@Capgemini, OutFront, Indigeneous, Parents and Careers and Sustainability Community of Practice support the grassroots passion of employees to drive our diversity agenda and effect change.
Digital inclusion - at Capgemini we are using our skills to drive social impact initiatives focusing on helping society address the impact of the digital and automation revolution. We also provide employees with opportunities to give back to the community through charity projects and volunteer days.
Environmental Sustainability - Capgemini joined the CDP’s (Carbon Disclosure Project) prestigious “A list” for its commitment to the Net-Zero economy. As well as focusing on helping our clients transform towards more sustainable business models, Capgemini recently announced its commitment to becoming a netzero busines by 2030.
Recognised by Ethisphere as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies for the last 9 years in a row, ethics and values are at the heart of Capgemini’s corporate culture and business. Embedded in our DNA, our seven values – Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty – have remained the same since company inception in 1967. To see how we bring these values to life, visit www.capgemini.com/au-en/careers/ and listen to some of our employee’s stories.
Come join us, bring your whole self to work, create new possibilities for you, your customers and your community and help us to be Architects of Positive Futures.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.