A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, the Capgemini Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. A multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries, the Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion. People matter, results count. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com
Let’s talk about the team
Our Insights and Data team helps our clients make better business decisions by transforming an ocean of data into streams of insight. Our clients are among Australia’s top performing companies and they choose to partner with Capgemini for a very good reason – our exceptional people. Due to continued growth within Capgemini’s Insights & Data practice we intend to recruit a number of Agile Delivery Consultants / Project Managers with extensive experience in Big data and analytics projects with relevant consulting and communication skills. If you are already working in a consultancy role, or have excellent client-facing skills gained within large organizations, we would like to discuss our consultant opportunities with you.
Let’s talk about the role and responsibilities:
The ADC role will work with Agile delivery squads to delivery business outcomes. This will require both IT delivery and business objective success and will require the ADC to synchorinise work, value and outcomes across the business and IT. The role will require the individual to bring best practice support to teams. The role will also require the ADC to set up governance and to oversight the delivery program with the various leads. The following key obligations are a primary focal for the ADC.
- Mentor and coach agile delivery across teams
- Perform the role of Scrum Master to Delivery teams and promote self organization
- Proactively Monitor and intervene to ensure consistent delivery disciplines are undertaken and proper governance and measures are in place/followed
- Support delivery and align them to value stream release trains
- Oversight and support delivery outcomes
Let’s talk about your qualifications and experience:
To be considered for this role, you must have the following experience:
Leadership – accountability, critical thinking, empowerment of squad;
- Program Management
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong interpersonal skill and ability to influence;
- Has worked with senior client manages
- Sound Big Data / data lake – technical and analytical background – mandatory
- Experience within banking domain – highly desirable
- Experience in solutions for data platforms/cloud native solutions would be advantageous;
- Project Management Certification
- Agile/SCRUM Certification
- Education level – Degree in Computer Science or related field;
- 10 years of project/program management experience
- Have managed in a complex team/client environment
- Managed Big Data/analytics programs would be advantageous;
- Understanding of Financial Services Industry could be advantageous.
What happens next and what can we offer you?
Interested? Passionate people are Capgemini’s Ace of spades. We believe that every one of us is an architect of positive futures. We invite you to join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you’ll find the rewards are more than just financial. Not only will you work alongside inspiring colleagues with a world of experience, but you’ll also have access to great benefits including, salary continuance insurance, paid parental leave, education assistance, salary packaging, the ability to purchase additional leave; as well as discounts on entertainment, financial and wellbeing services, travel and shopping. Talk to us about working part-time or full time.
Ranked among Ethisphere’s 2019 Most Ethical Companies in the World (for the 7th year running!), our seven values are at the heart of everything we do – Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty. As Social Innovators, we are committed to making a positive impact on the planet and our communities. Capgemini is a proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants must be legally entitled to work in the country the role is based out of, unless otherwise stated within the job advertisement. Proof of work entitlements and visa status will be required prior to and/or at time of offer. Successful applicants will be required to complete a security and reference checks prior to commencement of employment.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.