About our team
Our Customer Experience Technologies team helps companies adapt and respond effectively to the challenges of a constantly changing world. Our clients are among Australia’s top performing companies and they choose to partner with us for a very good reason – our exceptional people. We believe in our capability to drive prosperity and competitiveness for our clients through collaboration and innovation.
About our role
We are looking to recruit multiple Adobe Project Managers who are highly motivated and solutions focused with proven experience delivering projects in a complex environment covering onshore / offshore with a multi-vendor model. You have previous successes in increasing agile adoption, removing roadblocks and applying best practice solutions that are scalable in transformation projects.
Essential skills and experience
- You are highly competent in Project Management, SCRUM, Kanban, SaFE, Dev0ps
- You have proven experience in successfully leading teams, mentoring, coaching, developing and training from Discovery/Inception through to internal/Customer release within an Agile/Scrum framework
- Extensive experience as an Adobe Technical Project Manager managing large, complex projects with multi-functional teams
- A proven track record of successfully implementing tech projects using Agile methodologies
- Sufficient level of technical background to provide highly-credible leadership to development teams
- Evaluate and mitigate complex project risks and issues
- Experience delivering successful marketing technology projects across two or more of the following:
- Adobe Experience Manager (is a must and atleast one of the below)
- Adobe Campaign
- Audience Manager
- Adobe Analytics
- Experience building trusted relationships with senior level stakeholders with excellent communication skills at a technical and functional level
- You can demonstrate strong leadership skills with experience influencing & negotiating with stakeholders
- You come with 10+ years of experience in IT services industry at varied technologies and customers. Strong software engineering process and practices.
- You are familiar with Agile tools, such as, Jira and confluence
- You can provide examples of where you have been able to utilise techniques for effectively bringing work into the team, including backlog grooming, inception planning, estimating work and facilitating business owner prioritisation
This position will require ongoing coordination across a broad user constituency, and excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills are required as is the ability to work independently given general direction. The variety of concurrent assignments requires that candidates perform under pressure and multitask effectively.
What we’re offering
Working at Capgemini you’ll find the rewards are more than just financial. Not only will you work alongside inspiring colleagues with a world of experience, but you will also have access to great benefits including, salary continuance insurance, paid parental leave, education assistance, salary packaging, the ability to purchase additional leave, as well as, discounts on entertainment, financial and wellbeing services, travel and shopping.
Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology, outsourcing services and local professional services. Present in over 40 countries with more than 200,000 people, the Capgemini Group helps its clients transform in order to improve their performance and competitive positioning.</p