About the Team
Our Customer Experience Technologies (CXT) team is one of Capgemini’s fastest growing advisory practices. We partner with our clients on strategic issues relating to Digital Strategy and Transformation to achieve business benefits and produce best in class Digital products, as is evident in Capgemini’s recent win in Transformation at the ‘ISG Paragon Awards 2019′.
Within our Adobe team we are continually driving customer value, by leveraging the power of the Adobe Experience Cloud Platform. Our focus areas are:
- Multi Cloud – transforming customer interactions through the power of the entire Adobe Experience Cloud, including Marketing, Analytics, Advertising and Commerce Clouds.
- Enterprise Integration and Deployment – enabling large scale digital transformation on the Adobe Experience Cloud Platform for Tier 1 Enterprise clients through integration with back-office systems to deliver a complete unified digital experience
- Digital Agility – delivering agile and timely enhancements and additional capabilities on the Adobe Experience Cloud Platform whilst reducing the time-to-value through CI/CD and DevOps.
About the Role
This role will be primarily based in Melbourne, yet our clients are located across Australia and South-East Asia. As part of the team you’ll get the chance to visit multiple locations in addition to work across a variety of industries, across a portfolio of exciting projects, ability to travel is a must.
Key dimensions of the role include;
- Working with technical leads to design a solution that optimally utilises Adobe tools and supports clients use cases, strategy and industry standards.
- Defining system’s strategy, developing system requirements, designing and prototyping, testing and implementing.
- Breaking down customer strategies into phased roadmaps according to customer priorities, industry best practices and technology prerequisites & dependencies.
- Aligning roadmap phases to executable use cases.
- Engaging periodically with key technology partners to plan for sufficient capacity and to be aware of upcoming new features / provide guidance to customer those features and benefits.
What we’re looking for in you…
- Demonstrated experience designing large scale technology solutions primarily using all of the Adobe Marketing Cloud solutions, including Campaign, Audience Manager, Target, AEM and Analytics.
- Hands-on expertise in Integrating Adobe Marketing Cloud products like Campaign, Audience Manager, Target, AEM and Analytics (Architect Certifications on the stack would be highly desirable)
- Applied knowledge of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) and best practices.
- Proven track record of leading the development of solutions on Adobe Platforms with the ability to guide teams and clients throughout the project lifecycle.
- Excellent verbal and written communication to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Experience or familiarity with technologies and best practices in areas not limited to: Customer experience, CRM, marketing/sales automation, web content management, mobile solutions, social engagement, data driven marketing (DMP), paid display, event bus, audience selection and tag management.
What we can offer you?
Working at Capgemini you’ll find the rewards are more than just financial. Not only will you work alongside inspiring colleagues with a world of experience but you will also have access to great benefits including, salary continuance insurance, paid parental leave, education assistance, salary packaging, the ability to purchase additional leave, as well as, discounts on entertainment, financial and