A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, the Capgemini Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion. People matter, results count. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com
Let’s talk about the team
Within our Adobe team we are continually driving customer value, by leveraging the power of the Adobe Experience Cloud Platform. Our focus areas are; Multi Cloud, Digital Agility and Enterprise Integration and Deployment
Let’s talk about the role and responsibilities:
We are looking for an Adobe Advertising Consultant who is highly motivated, solutions focused and has proven experience across the Adobe suite. You’ll have previous successes in increasing agile adoption, removing roadblocks and applying best practice solutions that are scalable in transformation projects.
This position will require ongoing coordination across a broad user constituency, and excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills are required as is the ability to work independently given general direction.
Let’s talk about your qualifications and experience:
You’ll be an experienced Adobe Advertising Cloud Consultant who can:
- Responsible for the client satisfaction with Ad Cloud across Search & DSP, working collaboratively with the client management team to deliver results
- The operational line of defense for campaigns; the lead for performance strategy and activation
- Support the client onboarding process
- Working collaboratively with the implementation team
- Ensuring campaign setup is aligned to marketing objectives and overall business requirements/goals.
- Update account plans for Search & DSP, Quarterly and recommend growth opportunities that are aligned with our client’s business requirements
- Regularly audit client campaigns/accounts setup to provide best practice recommendations that enhance performance, improve efficiencies and increase technology adoption.
- Project manage Proof of Concepts/Pilots to ensure a successful outcome.
- Devise robust test plans for Ad Cloud product.
- Align project plan & engagement with contract timelines
- Perform account audits to recommend campaign improvements & best practice setups (Ad Cloud Search).
- End-to-end campaign management that delivers to pilot goals (Search & DSP Product Adoption, Performance Enhancement (including ROI, Customer Value)
- Pacing and KPI achievement checkRegional resource for strategy, process, activation, reporting, and troubleshootin
- Escalation point for any issues, product requests, etc
- Establish best practices from in-region knowledge sharing
- Provide necessary materials or guidance on implementation or technical knowledge
- Drive Analytics Adoption in the region for Ad Cloud customers
- A4AdC DSP product integration, set-up & activation
- Technical knowledge required as a pre-requisite for an analytics SME
- Deep knowledge and experience of advertising & marketing technologies (Ad Cloud, SA360, Marin, Kenshoo, Adobe Analytics
- Search Marketing Expertise in both Google and Bing
What happens next and what can we offer you?
Interested? Passionate people are Capgemini’s Ace of spades. We believe that every one of us is an architect of positive futures. We invite you to join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you’ll find the rewards are more than just financial. Not only will you work alongside inspiring colleagues with a world of experience, but you’ll also have access to great benefits including, salary continuance insurance, paid parental leave, education assistance, salary packaging, the ability to purchase additional leave; as well as discounts on entertainment, financial and wellbeing services, travel and shopping. Talk to us about working part-time or full time.
Ranked among Ethisphere’s 2019 Most Ethical Companies in the World (for the 7th year running!), our seven values are at the heart of everything we do – Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty. As Social Innovators, we are committed to making a positive impact on the planet and our communities. Capgemini is a proud to be Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants must be legally entitled to work in the country the role is based out of, unless otherwise stated within the job advertisement. Proof of work entitlements and visa status will be required prior to and/or at time of offer. Successful applicants will be required to complete a security and reference checks prior to commencement of employment.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.