The speed of change is throwing traditional business methods into question and disrupting the relevance of entire industries. Capgemini, a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services, is at the forefront of innovation and well placed to address opportunities for our clients in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organisations to realise their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company with over 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2020 combined revenues of EUR 15.8 billion. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Let’s talk about the team:
Capgemini delivers innovative world class solutions to our clients. As a Global leader in this field, we have been delivering solutions for over 20 years whether they are strategic, operational or outsourcing in nature. We are currently looking for a Chief Architect / Account CTO to partner with one of our major clients.
Let’s talk about the role and responsibilities:
As an Chief Architect / Account CTO you will be providing overall technical leadership across a strategic account responsible for the quality of the solutions delivered and creating new propositions to drive growth. You will be considered a subject matter expert in Enterprise Architecture and Solutioning. Your role will see you working across complex businesses on large scale systems transformations, both design and implementation. Key aspects of your role will include:
- Providing Technical and Business Leadership across a strategic client
- Providing leadership, designing solutions, ensuring quality outcomes and overseeing the development and execution of projects across a client’s portfolio
- Collaborating with client architecture team to define roadmaps, architectures and technology selection
- Providing support to project manager through developing tasks, estimates, and dependencies to meet expectations
- Enhancing & developing relationships with senior stakeholders / Executives
- Working with the Account Executive to identify new revenue/ revenue growth opportunities
- Working with the Account Executive to produce and executive an account plan
Let’s talk about your qualifications and experience:
- Strong Enterprise Architecture experience including, Infrastructure, Applications, Data and Business domains
- Business and technology consulting, with extensive experience in developing client roadmaps
- Experience in the Manufacturing and Retail sector
- Solid technology expertise
- Solid working knowledge of Public cloud solutions; AWS, Azure and GCP
- Hybrid Cloud solutions xperience of integrating public cloud into traditional hosting/delivery models
- Very strong skills in negotiation, commercial awareness and solution proposition
- Business and technology solution design, development, delivery and run
- The ability to articulate complex technical matters to non-technical individuals, both within the client and Capgemini
- Strategically oriented, but able to lead all aspects of technical delivery
- Very strong presentation skills, both written and verbal
- Exceptional client-facing skills, able to conduct, facilitate and lead workshops and meetings to develop client solutions
- Able to work in highly ambiguous situations, autonomously
- Experience of driving Multi-Cloud strategy, IaaS, PaaS and Container technologies
- Experienced at producing multi-tier, high-availability infrastructure architectures in an Enterprise & cloud environment adhering to DR, Business Continuity and availability best practice
- Team development, leadership and management of other architects and technical SMEs
Let’s talk about what’s in it for you!
Passionate people are Capgemini’s Ace of Spades – join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you’ll find the rewards are more than just financial. You will work alongside some very smart and inspiring people on exciting projects and you will also enjoy incredible benefits. We offer flexible work practices and 40 hours of self-development every year with a huge selection of learning opportunities to choose from.
As “Architects of Positive Futures”, Capgemini actively supports the community in 3 ways:
Diversity and Inclusion - we believe diversity of thought fuels excellence and innovation, which is why we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified candidates regardless of their gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, ability, intersex status or age. To support our commitment to diversity and inclusion, we celebrate or recognise special events and days of significance that are important to our employees such as Diwali, Bastille Day, Pride, IDAHOBIT, IWD and International day of people with Disabilities. Our Employee Resource Groups Women@Capgemini, OutFront, Indigeneous, Parents and Careers and Sustainability Community of Practice support the grassroots passion of employees to drive our diversity agenda and effect change.
Digital inclusion - at Capgemini we are using our skills to drive social impact initiatives focusing on helping society address the impact of the digital and automation revolution. We also provide employees with opportunities to give back to the community through charity projects and volunteer days.
Environmental Sustainability - Capgemini joined the CDP’s (Carbon Disclosure Project) prestigious “A list” for its commitment to the Net-Zero economy. As well as focusing on helping our clients transform towards more sustainable business models, Capgemini recently announced its commitment to becoming a netzero busines by 2030.
Recognised by Ethisphere as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies for the last 9 years in a row, ethics and values are at the heart of Capgemini’s corporate culture and business. Embedded in our DNA, our seven values – Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty – have remained the same since company inception in 1967. To see how we bring these values to life, visit www.capgemini.com/au-en/careers/ and listen to some of our employee’s stories.
Come join us, bring your whole self to work, create new possibilities for you, your customers and your community and help us to be Architects of Positive Futures.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.