Capgemini Engineering combines, under one brand, a unique set of strengths across the Capgemini Group: the world-leading engineering and R&D services of Capgemini Engineering - acquired by Capgemini in 2020 - and Capgemini's digital manufacturing expertise. With broad industry knowledge and cutting-edge technologies in digital and software, Capgemini Engineering supports the convergence of the physical and digital worlds. Combined with the capabilities of the Group, it helps clients accelerate their journey toward the Intelligent industry. We have more than 52,000 engineering and scientist team members in over 30 countries across sectors including aeronautics, automotive, railways, communications, energy, life sciences, semiconductors, software & internet, aerospace & defense, and consumer products. The Capgemini Group is a responsible and diverse organization with over 300,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With our strong 50-year heritage and deep industry experience, we offer our employees unlimited opportunities to learn, grow, find unique challenges, and learn from leading experts in nearly every industry. With a robust benefits package, dedication to providing a strong work-life balance, competitive pay, supportive team members, and managers that listen; it's no surprise that Capgemini consistently ranks among the top globally as one of the Best Places to Work.
At Capgemini we see things differently.
Vision - The business value of technology comes from and through people.
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway, and support to help you grow and progress in your career.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace.
Capgemini in Engineering and R&D Services
Capgemini Engineering is a major player in Engineering and R&D services. The company offers clients an unmatched value proposition to address their transformation and innovation needs. Capgemini works alongside its clients, from initial concept through industrialization, to invent the products and services of tomorrow. For over 30 years, the company has provided expertise in aerospace, automotive, defense, energy, finance, life sciences, railway, and telecommunications.
- Delivering Train System Engineering support for the QNGR PSD Project.
- Manage and be responsible for delivering the QNGR PSD integration Train System tasks of the PSD integration program.
- The QNGR ETCS integration program includes - The upgrade of the NGR train to an NGR ETCS CRR standard on existing lines of QR networks (UNISIG standard, Baseline3 Revision2 with GPRS).
- Development of the systems and interfaces and subsequent integration to enable the QNGR to operate in the CRR with PSDs.
- Development of the systems and interfaces and subsequent integration to enable the QNGR to operate in the CRR with ATO over ETCS.
- Responsible for the system design changes, system integration, performance, support for product safety and compliance (support the management of requirements) to the rollingstock.
- TSE support tasks include.
- Provision of Engineering support as PSD Train System Engineer
- Undertake Requirements Management responsibilities assigned to PSD Train System Engineer as required
- Develop and review PSD documentation, including adapting base contract documents to include ETCS req.
- Ensuring all TS engineering deliverables comply with quality and governance procedures.
- Bachelor's in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering
- 5 - 10 years of experience in Train system Engineer
- Knowledgeable and familiar with ATO & PSD.
Capgemini Engineering is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristics protected by law.