I am an Insurance Industry leader within the Insurance services team of Capgemini’s Financial Services Global Business Unit (FS-SBU) with over 20 years of experience in technology and business solutions, particularly within the Life insurance business. My core expertise lies in executing the process from ideation to implementation.
I come with a strong domain knowledge and has worked on multi-year transformation projects. I have also lead innovation within Global Insurance Services. My expertise lies in simplifying the application of futuristic technologies to the complete insurance value chain. I have created various accelerators, assets and original Points of View on the impact of Automation (RPA), Artificial Intelligence(AI), Augmented Reality/Virtual Reality (AR/VR), IoT and Blockchain. S
My recent work includes:
- Driving and strategising innovation mindset with a client-centric approach
- Designing new solutions and business models for insurance carriers
- Providing high-end domain consulting for Fortune 50 insurance carriers across North America, UK, Europe and Asia geographies
- Thought leader with active contribution to the World Insurance & Insuretech Reports and Trends Reports
- Leading and driving the business analyst community for India
- Driving business growth for India
- Driving initiatives with various Partners & Alliances
I also have Product development experience of core policy admin platforms within the Life & Annuities domain.
Beyond her work, Aruna is an active blogger and has authored various articles on the future of insurance and business anlaysis. She is invited to speak at various industry forums in these areas as well. She also leads the Diversity initiative within Insurance practice.
She is fluent in English, Tamil , Hindi and Marathi and conversant in Malayalam. She is an avid reader and in her spare time, reads up on insuretechs and happenings in insurance globally.