In response to the disruptive times that we’re facing now, more organizations are seeking to transform their Procurement functions. Successful transformations can result in substantially faster processes, better risk management, and reduced operational costs. Yet despite their best intentions and efforts, organizations that attempt transformations often fail to achieve their objectives.
In our live webinar “Procurement Transformation: Shaping the Procurement Function of Tomorrow” we discuss how organizations can successfully digitize their Procurement functions, illustrated by case studies of two clients in the Telecom and Energy & Utilities sectors who have leveraged disruptive technologies such as Cloud, RPA and BPM to deliver best-in-class outcomes.
The webinar is now available for replay on-demand.
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- Why procurement transformations fall short and the right path to a successful transformation
- How to gain visibility and control of your spend with the right procurement management solution and maximize the value to your organization
- How to use streamlined, omnichannel platforms to automate and optimize your processes
- Reasons why you should opt for a phased path to transformation
- How to eliminate redundancies and improve your customer experience and reduce lead times
- Best practices, use-cases, and case studies for leveraging technologies like Cloud, RPA and BPM
- Why it’s time to switch from legacy on-premises procurement solutions to Cloud offerings
You can watch the video here.
The session is hosted and moderated by:
- Sumit Nurpuri, Chief Operating Officer in Southeast Asia, Capgemini
- D Balamurugan, Procurement Transformation Expert, Capgemini
- Vaibhav Gupta, Process Automation Practice Lead, Capgemini
- Anselm Wong Wei Chuen, Senior Project Manager, Procurement Dept, Axiata Group Berhad
- Hj Ahmad Zamri b Hamdan, Head – Hub Functional Department, Procurement and Supply Chain Division, Tenaga Nasional Berhad
- Andrew Milroy, Principal Advisor, Ecosystm
Our audience asked several interesting questions at the end of the webinar. To hear our experts answer these questions and more, make sure to watch the replay until the end.
You can download the presentation slides here.
If you are interested in readying your business for the challenges ahead, get in touch with us directly.