Join us as we deep-dive into the insights of the World Energy Market Observatory and gain a perspective from leading industry experts
Infrastructure and Adequacy of Supply
Thursday 25 November | 4.00 pm – 5.00 pm
Join us on Thursday 25 November from 4:00 pm to 5:00 pm as our panel of experts discuss the future of energy in Australia.
- Monique Miller, Executive Director Head of Solar & Dispatchable Renewables, Clean Energy Finance Corporation
- Matt Rennie, Energy Transition Regulatory, Strategy and Commercial Advisor, Rennie Partners
- Maria Cahir, APAC Energy Storage Project Sales & Business Development, Tesla
Energy Transition and Climate Change
Thursday 2 December | 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Join industry experts as we discuss this transition through the lens of climate change and the roadmap to net zero.
- Megan Fisher, CEO, EnergyLab
- Mark Woodall, Chair Sustainable Australia Fund & Executive Chair, GreenSync
- Hannah McCaughey, Energy Industry Executive
Retail Markets & Customer
Thursday 9 December | 4.00 pm – 5.00 pm
Join industry experts as we discuss the recent changes in energy consumption among consumers and look at the trends shaping the future of energy in Australia.
- Jo Egan, General Manager, Product and Portfolio, AGL Energy
- Rob Amphlett Lewis, Chief Customer Officer, Ausgrid
- Sarah Russell-Smith, GM Special Projects, Amber Electric
To RSVP fill out the form below:
Thank you for registering for 2021 WEMO Series.
We are sorry, the form submission failed. Please try again.