Tuesday, March 31 | 05:00 PM
Managing users centrally in the Admin Console is a foundational key to success when setting up your Adobe Experience Cloud. We take you through identity best practices, understanding single sign-on (SSO) configuration, and common setup questions and gotchas. You also get tips about setting up user permissions and groups for the various Experience Cloud solutions. In conjunction with Adobe Support, hear firsthand from an Adobe customer who successfully navigated establishing SSO and their own user management strategy.
In this session, learn about:
- The three identity types for configuring SSO
- Resources for SSO and user permission setup
- Jordan Davis, Senior Manager, Customer Care, Adobe
- Kerry Nelson, Global Lead, Platform Support, Adobe
- John Shafer, Director, Digital Products, Coty Inc.
- Kristof De Nolf, Solution Architect | Digital Customer Experience, Capgemini, Belgium