- What is GDPR?
GDPR is EU’s General Data Protection Regulation. GDPR aims to protect all EU citizens from privacy and data breaches in an increasingly data-driven world. The GDPR rules apply to all organizations that process the personal data of the data subjects residing in the EU.
- Is the “Capgemini ScaleUp qualification” compliant to the GDPR regulation?
The Capgemini ScaleUp Qualification program is compliant with GDPR rules.
- What is meant by privacy/secure by design?
By privacy, Capgemini refers to its responsibility to take utmost care to prevent any kind of data breach or privacy breach.It uses a “Secure by Design” methodology where any action Capgemini undertakes that involves processing personal data will be done with data protection and privacy in mind at every step.
- How long will the user data be retained in the database?
All data regarding the ScaleUp will be mandatorily erased from the system after a period of two years from the last qualification, or on the ScaleUp’s request, whichever is earlier.
- Is my information secure with Capgemini?
All the information provided by the ScaleUp is secure with Capgemini. Further,
- Capgemini only collects the information a firm is willing to reveal
- Only relevant information about the firm will be available to subscribers of the ScaleUp database
- All the information provided will be mandatorily erased from the system after a period of two years from the last qualification, or on the ScaleUp’s request, whichever is earlier.
- Who will have access to the information that I provide?
- Capgemini will have access to all the information collected about the organization
- Only processed information will be available to subscribers of the ScaleUp database
- Can I remove my information from the portal at any time?
- Yes. An organization is free to remove its information from the portal at any point in time, and ask for data about it to be erased from the database.