With more than 180,000 people in over 40 countries, we are one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. The Group reported 2015 global revenues of EUR 11.9 billion.
Global Leader in Consulting, Technology and Outsourcing
How We Work
Through our network of strategic alliances and partnerships with experts, we make informed and objective choices on solutions tailored to meet clients’ needs.
We work hand-in-hand with our clients to create and deliver business and technology solutions that fit their needs and drive the results they want.
Four Major Businesses
- Consulting Services (Capgemini Consulting): We identify, build and carry through transformation projects that improve growth and sharpen clients’ competitive edge.
- Systems Integration Services: Our teams design, develop and implement technology projects that cover complex systems integration and IT application development.
- Local Professional Services (SOGETI): We deliver professional technology services to suit local needs for infrastructures, applications, engineering, testing and operations.
- Outsourcing Services: Our experts guide and support our clients, either wholly or partly, in their information systems and related activities for an average period of five years, but which could extend to ten years or more.
Industries We Serve
Our sector-wide experience means we’re always on the same wavelength as our clients. We understand their needs and propose the best solutions for their specific business goals.
We’re known for our particularly strong expertise in the following:
- Public sector: Our teams modernize services, while incorporating significant budget reforms for public sector organizations, public agencies and local authorities.
- Utilities: We’re a global leader in IT systems for smart electricity grids and meters. We help companies rise above constant changes in regulations and increasing environmental concerns.
- Financial Services: Serving over 900 clients worldwide, we rationalize applications and IT infrastructures of financial organizations. We help them stay ahead through innovative business models, such as mobility and smart data management.
- Consumer Products, Retail and Distribution: We help clients overcome various industry challenges by using technology, such as cloud computing, to build e-commerce platforms and improve user experience.
- Telecoms: With more than 30 years’ experience in the sector, we offer innovative solutions based on its deep sector and digital knowledge, and its technological expertise in networks.
Top Line Initiatives
- Insights & Data: Our global practice supports enterprises on their journey to an insight-driven business by leveraging the new data landscape to create insights at the point of action.
- Testing Services: This comprehensive Capgemini and Sogeti portfolio include industrialization and structured software testing and quality assurance.
- Mobile solutions: As mobility orchestrators, Capgemini and Sogeti combine, develop and manage a network of equipment, platforms and solutions to bring the power of the enterprise to mobile assets, workers and customers.
Capgemini's shares are quoted on the First Market of the Paris Bourse under ISIN code FR0000125338. You'll find financial information and our disclosure calendar in our Investor Relations section, along with press releases, analyst presentations, and webcasts.