A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation, addressing the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and various platforms. 11,000 FTEs power our global Insights & Data practice, which is recognized by major analysts as a leader in the data and analytics domain and known for insights-led transformation. We support CxOs in shaping and reimagining a new data landscape that can keep with the rapid proliferation of big data and advanced analytics to deliver insights that fuel all parts of their business. We believe these insights will drive competitiveness in the digital age. Our mission is to help enterprises accelerate their journey to become insights driven business. Our way of working is to deliver applied insights with agile, mixed teams and deep assets.
Capgemini is a Diamond Sponsor of the SAS Analytics Experience 2018, which is scheduled to run between October 22 and 24 in Milan, Italy. It’s an annual conference for executives and analytics professionals providing a platform to discuss the latest trends in analytics and innovation. Capgemini has a long-standing partnership with SAS and has recently renewed its platinum partner status. Earlier this year at the SAS Global Forum which took place in Denver, our company was awarded the Regional Partner of the Year for the North and West EMEA regions for initiatives around fraud analytics, GDPR, and operational analytics. So, what makes this partnership unique?
• It’s a partnership based on a culture of trust, mutual respect, and transparency
• We co-innovate to bring innovative solutions to our clients and help them become industry leaders
• We commit to building a business together through a cohesive, unified go-to-market strategy across Europe, North America, and Asia-Pacific
• We have a strong and growing global SAS community within Capgemini
• We have successful, joint-client references across sectors: Public Sector, Financial Services, CPRD, and Manufacturing
• We focus on capability building based on the latest and most innovative SAS products and solutions
• And lastly, our joint initiatives strengthen and scale our partnerships globally.
What can you expect from Capgemini at this event?
• A speaking session titled “VAT Carrousel Fraud – An analytical challenge for finding fraudsters” on Oct 23, by Richard Hogenberg, Global SAS COE Lead for Capgemini Insights & Data
• Super Demo – A 20-min demo presentation at the Innovation Hub.
Additionally, you can:
• Meet our experts at our booth and exchange ideas and perspectives on the latest trends in analytics innovation
• Learn more about Capgemini’s Insights & Data global practice and our Applied Innovation Exchanges (AIE)
• Discover the strength of the Capgemini SAS partnership in action, and
• Discuss your innovation priorities with our experts and ideate ways to address them.
We look forward to engaging in conversations with you at the event. See you there!