- Unilever launches world’s first smile-activated ice cream vending machine
While instantly gratifying, buying ice cream from a vending machine isn’t as fun as it could be.
- Americans Are Increasingly Using Digital Tools To Interact With Neighbors
According to the recently released Neighbors Online report from Pew Internet, 27% of American adult Internet users (which translates to 20% of all adults) use digital tools to interact with their neighbors and keep themselves informed about community issues.
- The Internet Won’t Damage Your Brain – But it Might Ruin Your Life
In his recent New York Times piece Mind Over Mass Media, Pinker, a renown cognitive scientist and professor of psychology at Harvard, lashes out at a series of recent articles that he sees as representations of the “moral panic” about the rise of new media.
- In Online Retail, Usability Is Rated No. 1
According to the “Revolutionizing Website Design” report from digital marketing agency Oneupweb, Web users expect a lot from shopping sites, but their focus is on the fundamentals that facilitate purchasing.
- Facebook Search just threw down the Google-flavored gauntlet.
There were a lot of questions when Facebook first started talking about the Open Graph. Today, those questions were just answered.
- Times paywall: initial data and analysis (50% decrease in market share!)
- The Value of Social CRM to the Individual Employee
- Enterprise 2.0 Software for Consultants
- HTML5 Rocks!
- Google Scores a Big Victory for BitTorrent Sites
tweetmeme_url = ‘http://www.capgemini.com/technology-blog/2010/06/weekly_digest_of_week_2…‘;
tweetmeme_style = ‘compact’;