- Display ad dip dents online ad growth
IAB Europe survey finds growth in European online advertising market fell to 4.5% last year, down from 20% in 2008
- Police investigate Habbo Hotel virtual furniture theft
Thieves have struck again in the virtual world Habbo Hotel.
- Why Green Car Makers Need to Find Mobile Partners
Will you use connected car services, such as navigation, audio, video and Internet, through a system built into the vehicle — or through an app loaded onto your cell phone?
- Mom Convicted After Locking Son Out of Facebook
A judge slapped an Arkansas mother with a fine for locking her 17-year-old son out of his Facebook account and ordered the woman to leave the teenager alone.
- People in their 20s and 30s and in the US most likely to blog
Perhaps not surprisingly most bloggers are in their 20s and 30s, only 7%+ are aged 50 or more
- If Android was HTML5, then the iPhone OS would be ActiveX
- Google’s iTunes Competitor Will Likely Be Called Google Music
- 9 “Reach Metrics” for Evaluating Guest Publishing Opportunities
- Survey: Up To Half Of All Media Sites Plan To Support The iPad And HTML5 Video
- Old media charging up to 5x normal online ad prices for their iPad apps
tweetmeme_url = ‘http://www.capgemini.com/technology-blog/2010/06/weekly_digest_of_week_2…‘;
tweetmeme_style = ‘compact’;