This week information about measuring ROI and on reporting marketing ROI to the C-Suite, why Facebook isn’t your friend, and why HTML5 vs Flash isn’t a war and why Flash won’t die.
- Facebook is not your friend
If you care about your privacy and that of your real friends, unfriend Facebook now. We are its product, not its customers
- Saying information wants to be free does more harm than good
It’s better to stop surveillance control because it is the people who really want to be free
- How to earn money: 17 typical eBusiness Models
ScanYours approaches eBusiness consultancy in a structured way, using a eBusiness model. A business model tries to translate the more or less informal relations within organisations into building blocks and the relations between building blocks.
- Stepping Up to ROI Measurement
Marketers around the world agree that it is important to get the full picture when evaluating online marketing success, but research from Chief Marketer, Collective and Datran Media indicates that marketers still consider the click-through their main form of measurement despite its flaws.
- Marketing ROI Reporting To The C-Suite
What is the most effective way to measure and report on marketing ROI?
- Brands and the Dark Side of Social Media
- SAP’s emerging SaaS strategy: ‘On premise on demand’
- HTML5 And Flash: Why It’s Not A War, And Why Flash Won’t Die
- Women Take Lead on Mobile Coupons
- Introducing the Google Font API & Google Font Directory
tweetmeme_url = ‘http://www.capgemini.com/technology-blog/2010/05/weekly_digest_of_week_2…‘;
tweetmeme_style = ‘compact’;