This week a simple tutorial on how to build your own proxy, 1.5 million stolen Facebook IDs up for Sale. Why you stop chasing followers, 6 best practices for E2.0 implementations and the top 5 things Social is not.
- Run Your Own Free Proxy Through the Google App Engine
Finding a good proxy is difficult. You either have to run it yourself from your home computer or web server, or you’re left scavenging about for free proxies online. Instead, you can run one for free through the Google App Engine.
- Instant email is good for nobody
Replying instantly is not always the best action.
- A small minority of online Americans create the overwhelming majority of influential posts, recommendations and comments in social media
“A minority of people generate 80% of the impressions. Take a look at the graphic. About 6.2% of the online adults generate 80% of the influence impressions. Around 13.8% of the online adults generate 80% of the influence posts. We call these two groups Mass Connectors and Mass Mavens.”
- Hacking Ticketmaster
Where did the best concert seats go? To the Wiseguys, and their $25 million heist.
- 1.5 Million Stolen Facebook IDs up for Sale
A hacker named Kirllos has a rare deal for anyone who wants to spam, steal or scam on Facebook: an unprecedented number of user accounts offered at rock-bottom prices.
- Stop chasing followers
- 6 Best Practices for Enterprise 2.0 Implementations
- The Death of The Website
- Ning is phasing out “free” and communities will die
- Top 5 Things That “Social” Is Not
tweetmeme_url = ‘http://www.capgemini.com/technology-blog/2010/04/weekly_digest_of_week_1…‘;
tweetmeme_style = ‘compact’;