This week a lot of buzz around Google Buzz. Since there was so much buzz around this product, I create a separate weekly digest about Google Buzz. It seems that you either love this product, or you hate it according to the posts in this digest.
- Thoughts On Buzz
Buzz is Google’s finest implementation of “social” to date. It is a given in the web/tech circles that “google doesn’t get social”. So maybe the most important thing about Buzz is that it puts that idea to rest.
- Why Google Buzz is brilliant and deadly to social media 1.0
Google wants the best of the best data. Remember this. They are a data company. They are a data quality company. They are algorithmic in their approaches to solving problems.
- Why did you subscribe me to my landlord on buzz? – Gmail Help
You automatically subscribed me to my landlord through Buzz. I can only assume that means he was automatically subscribed to me. You shouldn’t do this
- Wrong kind of buzz around Google Buzz
The launch of GoogleBuzz has set various parts of the technology blogosphere afire — and for all the right reasons: it does introduce a number of interesting social features that could make our email experience much more social (whether it has to be more social is a different question).
- The Negative Buzz Around Google’s New Social Network
Google’s new social networking service, Buzz, has been live for just two days. But it is already drawing fire for what some are describing as a “huge privacy flaw.”
- First impressions of Google Buzz: Smart, useful, long road ahead
- Google Buzz: Is it Project, Product or Platform?
- Google Buzz: Forget Twitter, Microsoft’s SharePoint is a bigger target
- Stop Google Buzz From Showing the World Your Contacts
- Microsoft Slams Google Buzz
tweetmeme_url = ‘http://www.capgemini.com/technology-blog/2010/02/weekly_digest_of_week_6…‘;
tweetmeme_style = ‘compact’;