This week in the weekly digest: is Google twisting the knife in IE6, what about Constellation (SAP’s answer to Google Wave), and what about HTML5 and video what are the consequences of this? And were you aware that we spend more than 82% more time on social media than we did last year?
- Defining Enterprise 2.0
Is the technology freeform, frictionless and emergent?
- Social circle and content – Google
This is the network of connections Google uses to identify relevant social search results.
- Constellation – SAP’s Answer to Google Wave
Constellation is SAP’s contribution to the trend known as collaboration software which attempts to transport the advantages of the Web 2.0 into the enterprise environment.
- Led by Facebook, Twitter, Global Time Spent on Social Media Sites up 82% Year over Year | Nielsen Wire
According to The Nielsen Company, global* consumers spent more than five and half hours on social networking sites like Facebook and Twitter in December 2009, an 82% increase.
- HTML5 video and codecs
Recently, Vimeo and YouTube announced that they were moving to support the HTML5 video tag, as DailyMotion did last summer.
- In the Future We’ll All Have Online Reputation Scores
- 7 Reasons Why Developers are Deserting iPhone Apps
- Social Media Upends Super Bowl Advertising Standards
- Facebook Largest Social Network, Twitter Fastest-Growing On The Mobile Web
- Google Twists Knife In IE6, Pulls Support From Docs And Sites
tweetmeme_url = ‘http://www.capgemini.com/technology-blog/2010/02/weekly_digest_of_week_4…‘;
tweetmeme_style = ‘compact’;