Not Just Frameworks but Active Service Management
Just deploying global frameworks, tools and processes does not result in automatic adherence to industry best practices. Capgemini's Service Integration ensures not just a successful deployment but also that these are actively utilized and managed.
Engaging Capgemini to manage your IT services will improve:
- Cost effectiveness and financial performance: this includes reducing non-discretionary spending, getting more out of investment and achieving performance
- Business and IT alignment: your business strategy will drive your IT function which in turn ensures you accomplish your business goals
- Reduced risk through standardized operation
- Improved end-user experience: continuously identifying improvement opportunities and driving service and delivery metrics
IT Managed Services Should Assess, Recommend then Act
Capgemini can manage IT services as part of a wider outsourcing contract or independently. We can even provide a health check of your existing managed services regime.
Our business-led approach to IT managed services is based on our 'assess, recommend and act' principles and is designed to:
- Provide transparency and visibility of your IT services by identifying inefficiencies and bottlenecks before establishing performance metrics
- Create a single point-of-contact for operational management of the IT enterprise for enhanced user experience
- Reduce manual work and human error for better response and fix time for incidents and requests
- Implement a cross-supplier and function operations model that drives alignment with the business. With reduced incidents, problems and ‘fire fighting’, this drives down non-discretionary IT spending
- Implement a reporting solution for transparency into internal IT operations and the supplier(s). This allows intense focus on key issues and opportunities so you can focus on your business priorities
A Reputation for Managed Services Backed by Experience
Today's multi-source environment evolved to be complex and global in a bid to improve service delivery, cost effectiveness and capability. But to achieve those benefits, effectively managed services are essential.
Since the concept of service management first emerged, we have been at the forefront in its development, supporting London’s police force, the UK revenue and customs and a global automobile manufacturer. We were one of the first to provide the supplier eco-system model and have consistently evolved our services:
- UK government’s Revenues and Customs HMRC appointed us to run CHIEF: one of the world’s largest and most sophisticated electronic Customs systems, to drive economies of scale in service management
- We replaced legacy enterprise resource planning (ERP) support for a global soft drinks company with a pan-European IT system. We centralized support in a new Center of Competence and created a governance structure to manage third-party suppliers