Combining Industry Experience and Technology Expertise
Capgemini and Microsoft work together to help you develop and implement powerful integrated solutions on the Microsoft platform. Our Microsoft solution portfolio embodies both sector-specific solutions as well as technology-specific solutions. We work together with Business Intelligence, Portals, and Cloud offerings. These efforts take advantage of the latest Microsoft enterprise technologies including Windows Server, Office System (including SharePoint), SQL Server, Performance Point Server and .NET software including BizTalk and Visual Studio Team Services.
We have won numerous awards from Microsoft including:
- 2012 Servies Partner of the Year
- 2012 SAP-Microsoft Unite Innovating for Customer Success Award
- 2010 Enterprise Partner of Year Award
- 2008 Public Sector Education Solutions – Winner
- 2008 Advanced Infrastructure Solutions – Finalist
- 2008 Information Worker Solutions – Finalist
- 2007 Public Sector Partner of the Year
- 2006 Infrastructure Solutions Partner of the Year
- 2006 Sales and Marketing Partner of the Year
- 2003 Microsoft Enterprise Partner of the year Winner
Global Alliance Capabilities
As a Gold Certified Partner with Microsoft, we offer unique advantages including:
- Alliance presence in over 35 countries on five continents
- Over 9,500 Microsoft skilled professionals worldwide with Accelerated Delivery Centers and Rightshore® Delivery options
- Gold Certified Partner in 12 competencies including Portals & Collaboration, Desktop, Digital Marketing, Identity and Security, Business Intelligence, CRM, Management and Virtualization, Software Development and Project and Portfolio Management.
- Training and certification programs for developing specialists with deep competencies in Microsoft technologies
- Participation in Technology Adoption Programs that provide a pre-release view into Microsoft products, helping us to assist leading-edge clients to utilize technology for solutions today
- Serving and collaborating on several Partner Advisory Councils with product teams on market needs, new features and functionality.
- Access to on-site Microsoft partner strategic consultants, technical account managers and off-site premier support